Fiberglass manufacturer lands $30k quote request from first email
- No system for tracking content downloads and email performance.
- Lack of integration with CRM required manual data sharing between marketing and sales.
- Couldn’t measure success of email campaigns beyond opens or clicks.
- CRM integration eliminates manual processes and aligns marketing with sales around a streamlined lead management process.
- Real-time website tracking pushes actionable prospect data into the CRM and sends alerts to sales.
- Nurture marketing delivers greater flexibility and personalization in digital outreach.
- Advanced reporting gives marketing insight into what works and where improvements need to be made.
- The first nurture campaign generated a quote request for a $30,000 project.
- Improved email opens, clicks and ROI.
- Reduced time managing campaigns.