We hope your year is off to a great start! 2018 was a year of rich content and helpful insights. Now that 2019 is here, we want to share those resources that marketers like you found helpful. We’ve compiled our most popular content in case you missed it back in 2018 or need some inspiration for 2019.
The Sugar Market, previously Salesfusion, Top 5 Resources in 2018
- Marketers put a ton of effort into their campaigns, and we’ve mapped out the questions to ask when you’re trying to understand how those campaigns performed. Read the blog, How to Measure Marketing Campaign Effectiveness, to discover how to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Qualified leads vs. unqualified leads: Learn the definitions, differences, and why some leads qualify whilst others don’t. Read the blog post.
- In a world of information overload, it can be tough to gather digestible and meaningful data. In this blog post, we highlight key metrics every marketer should pay attention to. Get the 5 must-track metrics today.
- We know case studies can be helpful, but our fellow marketers found this case study especially eye-opening. See how Sugar Market helped a fiberglass manufacturer land a $30K quote request from their first email! Read the case study to see what you could accomplish.
- Long before 2018, we discovered that templates were high in demand for marketers. We have many in the Resource section of our website, but the #1 most downloaded template was Defining Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads. Download the free worksheet today and see if you have truly reached Sales and Marketing harmony.