The primary challenge most marketers face today is the pressure to generate more qualified leads, prioritize them and route them to sales.
Marketing automation will give you the flexibility and process efficiency you need to scale campaigns and generate more qualified leads through a lead scoring model. You can create automated evergreen campaigns that nurture prospects to leads without a reinvestment of time and resources. You can also integrate your inbound efforts in the same platform. This will help you more easily set up the programs needed to pull new people into your marketing pipeline. Additionally, you can pre-qualify leads based on lead scores to your sales team can focus their outreach on people most likely to buy.
Developing a Successful Lead Scoring Model
Lead scoring is a critical process to lead management. It helps marketing prioritize and process leads through the funnel at the right time to help sales improve the efficiency of their outreach. A lead scoring model works by applying values to key lead engagements, such as clicking on email, visiting a web page on your site or completing a form. As your leads engage with your digital content, they accumulate a score based on the values assigned to each action. Once a lead’s score reaches the threshold you determine for being sales-ready, the lead is automatically pushed to the CRM and assigned to a salesperson.
A lead scoring model can dramatically improve your overall lead management strategy, create efficiencies within the sales process and improve conversion rates.
Marketing automation removes the manual process associated with lead acquisition. It automatically assigns and routes new leads to a salesperson in the CRM based on parameters you define when building your web pages and forms. You can also create alerts to ping your sales team when a new lead is assigned. This ensures you get leads into the hands of sales quickly and efficiently, increasing the conversion rates of your marketing programs.
Lead Generation Highlights
- Integrate your inbound efforts with outbound in one platform
- Create automated outbound marketing programs
- Customize each lead’s journey based on their interests for faster conversion
- Prioritize sales outreach by only pushing leads to sales that are likely to buy
- Save time with automatic lead routing through CRM integration
- Build multiple lead scoring models to match different buyer personas
- Score based on web activity, emails, campaigns, forms, social and demographics
- Integrate lead scores with contacts and accounts in your CRM
- Route leads to sales automatically upon form completion or when predefined score is reached
- Set up routing based on geographic territory, role, account ownership or round robin
- Push leads to outside channel partners
- Create email alerts for sales each time a new lead is passed to them