As buyers have moved towards online channels for information, the need for content at varying stages of the buyer cycle has become even more critical. This presentation offers insight into how to leverage content repurposing in lead generation and nurture strategies. It explores the impact content can have on self-directed selling and introduces the concept of sales nurtures.
- How self-directed selling drives the need for content
- The impact of content on self-directed selling
- Understanding content types and consumption
- Repurposing content to drive engagement
- Introduction to sales nurture programs
About the Presenter:
Kevin Miller, Vice President of Solution Strategy, Sugar Market
Kevin Miller is 23-year veteran of marketing services, marketing technology, and marketing software. Miller has been a thought leader in the B2B marketing automation space since its inception.