Did anyone attend the MarTech conference last week in San Francisco? We had the opportunity and privilege to not only attend MarTech SF 2017 this year, but have a booth as well! And in case you were too busy studying Scott Brinkner’s newly unveiled supergraphic (5,381 marketing technology companies … what?!), we rounded up ten of our favorite vendors at the conference this year. Check them out!
Our 10 Favorite Vendors at MarTech SF 2017
- Workfront is a project management software built specifically for marketers. Workfront is a comprehensive solution that empowers marketing teams to manage all of their creative workflow in one place. However, marketing isn’t the only vertical that Workfront offers solutions for. You can also get project management software for IT teams, agencies, services teams and general enterprise project management software.
- Flight by Canto is a digital asset management system. They tout their services as the media library that grows with you. Digital asset management gives companies the tools to organize, manage and share their valuable digital assets. For marketers specifically, Flight streamlines their collaboration and gives companies an easy and secure way to organize and share brand content from any device.
- GoAnimate is an easy, low budget, DIY animate video service. Everything’s better in a video right? Marketers can make professional grade branded, animated videos without having to know a ton about video creation or editing. We love GoAnimate because you can create your videos and characters from scratch or they have some guided templates and premade characters that you can easily drag and drop into your own video.
- inMotionNow is a workflow management solution that works for marketers. Can you tell that with everything on their plate, marketers need extra help with management to keep their sanity? This is why we added yet another management solution to the list. inMotionNow is built specifically for marketers and other creatives, allowing their teams to keep up with projects, tasks, timelines and resources all in one central hub.
- Leadspace – A B2B audience management platform that identifies your best leads, fills your pipelines with more leads and specifically increases your lead conversion. Leadspace uses real-time data and intelligence to optimize each stage of your marketing and sales funnel, empowering sales to better engage and understand each lead.
- Metadata is a closed-loop account-based marketing solution that amplifies your marketing campaigns with opt-in qualified leads. Metadata fuels each marketing campaign by using patent-pending technology that taps into your CRM data to automatically analyze and map your target persona.
- NetLine is a B2B content syndication solution. What good is content if it isn’t getting in front of the right people at the right time? NetLine uses AudienceTarget™ technology and a dynamic, multi-channel network to enable content marketers to work smarter and achieve lead generation success. Their syndicated content reaches 125 million unique professional decision makers each month.
- Triblio is an account-based marketing platform that creates campaigns for ads, web personalization, and sales. Account-based marketing didn’t become a buzzword for no reason, it’s everywhere. While we’re still firm believers that ABM is a strategy, we’re also firm believers in tools to assist with any great marketing strategy which is why Triblio makes our list! Triblio’s proprietary database compliments the user’s first party data to provide the best data to reach, engage and convert more stakeholders in target accounts.
- Uberflip allows marketers to give their content a home. Great content shouldn’t be left in the dark waiting to be discovered. It deserves a remarkable experience too. With Uberflip, marketers can create, manage and optimize content experiences at every stage of the buyer journey. This ability ultimately boosts engagement and generates more leads.
- Salesfusion, becoming Sugar Market is an enterprise grade marketing automation solution. You didn’t think we’d leave ourselves out of the top 10 did you? At Salesfusion we recognize that marketing success depends not just on technology but also on expertise, processes and people. Our marketing automation solution and managed services provide a no-fail approach to marketing, giving clients a team of marketing experts in addition to our complete and easy-to-use platform. Salesfusion includes all the features marketers need to create, manage and analyze marketing tactics and campaigns.
And there you have it, our 10 favorite vendors from MarTech 2017. Whether you’re looking for marketing automation, account-based marketing, some kind of project management tool or just want to invest in new technology that’s going to make your life easier, check these guys out!