Are you getting what you want out of your marketing automation platform?
Marketing automation is designed to bridge the gap between marketing and sales but it’s not as simple as installing the technology and watching the magic happen. There are a lot of things to consider with a marketing automation project, like:
- It’s important to include IT & sales in the decision
- How this technology will help achieve your goals
- How accessible is support or service after the sale
- Educate your teams and continue educating them
- Consider your future needs
Take a few minutes to check out our newest worksheet about the top five reasons why marketing automation fails and how you can fix it.