ATLANTA – February 17, 2016 – Salesfusion, the leading marketing automation provider for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), announced today the initial launch of the next generation of its solution. The software-as-a-service platform brings to market extensive innovations designed to enable faster user adoption, reduce total cost of ownership and increase marketer satisfaction.
According to David Raab’s “How to Buy Marketing Automation 2015,” almost 70% of marketers are either unhappy or only marginally happy with their MAP solution. To address this need, Salesfusion spent the past 12 months working with customers and industry leaders to change the standard approach for enabling and empowering marketers not only to perform tactical activities, but to optimize results.
With sophisticated yet intuitive features that are customizable without the need of third-party support, Salesfusion is releasing extensive enhancements, including:
- Optimized user experience, with task-driven navigation aligned to marketing best practices for creating, managing and analyzing campaigns;
- New ‘Email Campaign Nurture Flow Designer’ to maximize the efficiency of creating complex nurture campaigns;
- Built-in marketing best practice guides with suggestions from the system on how to optimize the campaign;
- The extension of easy-to-use drag and drop capabilities in new ‘Landing Page Designer’;
- Expanded tools for a/b testing to compare and optimize the effectiveness of emails and landing pages;
- New notifications to give the user quick access to important actions within the system;
- Next generation user interface for marketing dashboards, providing optimized data visualization capabilities for campaign performance and opportunity analysis;
- Extensive guides in the Learning Center featuring step-by-step user instructions for each marketing process as well as related marketing best practices.
“Complexity, ease of use and high cost have been typical hurdles preventing SMBs from adopting marketing automation,” said Carol O’Kelley, CEO of Salesfusion. “By driving innovation and investments in our product such as leveraging Google’s Material Design principles, we are removing these barriers to deliver an intuitive and affordable solution that aligns technology workflows with actual marketing business processes. Salesfusion will continue to deliver enhancements so marketers from any size company and with any level of experience are successful with a solution.”
Salesfusion will launch these new features on a rolling basis. For more information on Salesfusion product updates, or to demo the solution live, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salesfusion offers a complete and easy-to-use marketing automation solution that enables marketing teams to deliver effective programs. The company’s platform includes all the features marketers need to create, manage, and analyze marketing tactics and campaigns — including email & nurture marketing, lead scoring & management, website tracking & analytics, landing pages & forms, social media management, and marketing dashboards. Salesfusion is built to work the way a marketer thinks with intuitive workflows, native integrations to the world’s best CRMs, and tactic- and campaign-level reporting. Appropriate for companies new to marketing technology and those with advanced requirements, Salesfusion is affordably priced and scales to support their growing business. Salesfusion is committed to putting technology to work for marketers. For more information, please visit: www.salesfusion.com.